Google

Labels

Friday 27 September 2013

Grudge match quotes

Although the movie hasn't hit the cinemas yet, some of the quotes became memorable even though the only thing we've got is the trailer. They have already started to be used in the everyday speech. Take a look at some of them.

 Arkin - Hey Webster, show a little respect! 
Hart - I choose to believe that you just called me Webster because of my dictionary-sized vocabulary, NOT because of my height and race! 
Arkin - Nope, it's because you're short and black! 
 Hart(to Arkin who is an old guy) - What was Jesus like, great guy, huh? Was he cool?



 Arkin to Stallone who hits the beaf like Rocky did in the movie - HEY! What'cha doing? We're just here to buy a little dinner! You don't have to punch everything! 


 De Niro - You can't be my trainer. Maybe I believe you ATE my trainer. 

 De Niro - The whole world's laughing at us! But we're not dead! In fact, I feel more alive now than I ever felt!

 Stallone - Well, I can't be in the same room as that guy. It's not worth it. 
Hart - The hell you mean, it ain't worth it? I'm looking at your house!

No comments:

Post a Comment